Humic content super potassium humate 12% as an active ingredient. This liquid hold the ability to stimulate uptake of iron by plants and is also rich in natural elements like Fe, Zn, Mg, etc. It is a good source of organic humus, so acts as good source of chelating agents. Reduces iron deficiency and protects from chlorosis . Increases the rate of photosynthesis helps in proper root and shoot development. Therefore we get high yield of crops . Increases seed germination as well as soil fertility , soil structure , water retention ability of soil . This Humic liquid recommended for all types of crops and plants; cash crops, vegetable and fruit crops, trees, ornamental plants and also organic farming. The Dose are as followed. Humic Acid is concentrated form of natural humic acid. It needs to be diluted with Foliar feeding:-mix 0.5-1ml /lit water and spray Drenching :- add 0.5-1ml/ lit water and drench at the roots Soil application: - add 0.5-1ml per kg of compost, apply to roots. For seed treatment soak the seed in solution for 5-10 mins before sowing.
PLANTS & ROOTS HUMIC Flakes (Super Potassium Humate )/ 400 gm
About this item
- Humic Acid- Super pottatium humate water soluble
- Organic fertiliser for plant/water soluble/useful for spray & drenching or soil application
- Good source of Organic Humus recommended in organic farming
- Enhance root development /Increase stem thickness /increase nutrient uptake /Increase crop yield
- improve soil fertlity & soil structure/increase water retension/Improve microbial growth
50 in stock
|40 × 22 × 5 cm
PLANTS & ROOTS
1 liters, 250ml, 500ml
Plants & Roots is A Start-Up Focusing On Providing Integrated Farming Solutions, Located In Delhi, India. We Aims At Converting Traditional Farmers Into Modern Farming Practicing With Help Of Supply Demand.
We Provide Customized Turnkey Services And Solution To Farmers. We Aim To Achieve Optimizing Performance And Productivity While Reducing Land And Water Wastage. We have 50+ producst in our store.
- This product doesn't require installation
- Shipping charges are calculated based on the number of units, distance and delivery date.
- If the total value of items is more than Rs 500, Shipping is Free
- If the total value of items is less than Rs 500, Seller may choose to levy shipping charges